Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gambino


Sometimes, I wonder what's wrong with my dog. Sometimes, I also wonder what he's thinking. He's pretty shaggy, and I'm pretty sure he thinks he's a human (no really, not in the crazy way that like "oh he's my baby" but in the way I'm fairly sure he thinks we're idiots. Maybe not a human. Maybe just a cat) like in the picture below.

Why doe he need a pillow? We don't GIVE him the pillow, he'll steal it off my roommates bed. And then drag it to where he wants it. And then steal the other pillow off the bed and put it on top of the first pillow. That... is totally normal. Right Please?

Then there's this one. First Gambit decided he had to take the bottom part of his bed out. Then I'm... fairly sure the Tigger toy kicked him out of his bed, but I'm unsure how it managed to take Gambit on and win. I picture it as some sort of a death match, but that's just me.
I'm unemployed guys. This stuff keeps me up at night.

No comments: