Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It occurs to me this blog is boring. Unless you're a librarian.



And maybe you like Barbets. SO.


Mojitos:
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp simple syrup
Juice of 1 lime
2-3 sprigs mint
Soda Water
Havana Club Rum

Muddle (aka crush) Sugars, lime, mint. Add Soda water and Rum. Maybe Ice. To change it up, throw in some fresh cherries, passion fruit or cucumber!


Sangria (Roja):
1 Bottle Red Wine (I like Torro)
Fresh Fruit (Lime, Grapefruit, Orange, Peach, Cherries, Strawberries, Passion Fruit... anything)
1 cup Orange Juice
1 can Fanta Naranja (orange) or Lemon (Look, I lived in Spain. I know this is what they do. really)
2 cups mixed fruit Juice - AYTHING. no really, any mixed fruit juice works

Throw fruit in a jug. Mix in Juice. Stir. Drink. Good for 2 days! I made this batch with just citrus - change it up!


No comments: